Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just finished one more house

Well, just finished another house. This one has a textured roof which looks like slate, I hope. It's the first time I've used a stencil with Tim Holtz' texture paste. I think it looks good. You will have to decide for yourself what you think about this house. This house is for a friend of mine who requested her house a little later and she really liked Jack's house so this is the same pattern, just another variation.

Front view of the house

Glue drying under the pumpkin.

Texture of the roof

Back view of the house. I added the ghost to cover up the bracing I used to hold the tree up.

Cemetery corner of the house. It's a Tim Holtz die that I really love, but didn't incorporate in many houses. 

I have to work early tomorrow. I'll try to write more maybe tomorrow afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so impressed with all of your houses! You do an amazing job and I need to remember your technique for the rusty roof - so cool. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. I have learned a lot in the past few months making the little houses. Now they are close to being square which was not the case when I started.

      Delete
  2. Awesome looking houses! Love all of the detail you added!

    ReplyDelete