Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Finally, ONE Christmas House is Finished!


I finally finished one whole Christmas house. This is the one I call the Blue Printie. I'm pretty happy with it. The fence kind of looks like someone used it to deflect a snowball fight. It's also not exactly the green color I wanted and the yellow base is not quite the yellow I envisioned, but overall I like it. I'm happy with the tree I made. I glued a jingle bell on the top to give a little pop of color. 

Tomorrow I should have the green house finished. I'm waiting for the glitter to dry now so I can glue down the Christmas tree, then I'll take a picture of that house. The Christmas Candy Corn house is mostly waiting on making a base for it. I'm going to use a ribbon roll for that base.

Have a merry Christmas season. 

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at all the houses you have been making Lucy, what a wonderful collection you are gathering together with lots of colour and techniques. Love them.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Brenda. I have been having lots of fun making them. I actually have to give them away or sell them because otherwise my house would be saturated with little glitter houses.

    ReplyDelete