Monday, February 22, 2016

Design Elements for the Easter Houses

Almost ready to decorate the little Easter houses. I die cut about 50 picket fence pieces, glued them together, painted with primer. They only need a layer of white pearlescent paint before they get applied around the base. The grass is die cut and will be applied randomly around the tree roots and around the fence. I am making some bunny "portraits" again to go inside the house - just a fun little detail. I may also add some clip art rugs to the floor inside as well. The doors have been painted and will be soon applied. I'm figuring out which bunnies I want on the outside. I'll glue the clip art bunnies to cardboard, cut them out and play around with the arrangements on the house and glue grass to the bottom of the bunnies. Then the polymer clay eggs will be applied. That is really the funnest part - it really makes the easter look.

Have to go to work now so this is a very brief post. More details later.


Have fun crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment