Friday, May 27, 2016

How does a Cat do this?




This is Sunshine also called Sunny or Sun Bun who cracks me up all the time. She is kind of accidentally funny in my opinion. This is a photo of her excessive abdominal grooming. I know it's supposed to be a sign of some lack of environmental stimuli, nervousness, or something, but I cannot figure for the life of me what could be missing her life. And she certainly does not look nervous.

I also can't figure out how she gets in this pose. (Please forgive the pile of clothes on the bed. They are supposed to be on their way to the washing machine, but somehow got waylaid. )

Anyway, this photo is a non-crafty aside of my kitty, Sunshine.

See. She does not look nervous, she looks very content or even defiant in that awkward pose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment