Sunday, March 19, 2017

New and Improved Steampunk House

Please join me on my new blog - where this project is included with more already added. Thank you. I hope to see you there.

I fixed up a couple of issues with the Steampunk House - the base is flattening out mostly on it's own,  added a door frame, added leaves to the flowers AND I took pictures outside on a sunny day to get better color photos of the house.

I took the photos in the shade (my shadow) on a bed of violets. The color is much more accurate here.  I also cut a door frame to match the window frames and I think it highlights the door so much better. You can't really see it here, but I added a few leaves to go around the purple flowers. They just look more finished with some leaves around them.

Just a brief update on the Steampunk house. Now I think it is done.


  1. I liked it before, but have to admit, the door does look very nice and the colours do look beautiful among the violets. Anne x

  2. Oh Lucy!!!your houses are wonderful. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xxx

  3. love the colour combination on this house.