Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Make Your Own Original Putz House - Part 2



Ok, I drew up new patterns for the house that Katherine asked about. I am calling the pattern Jack's House after the first house I made with this pattern. I also scanned them and saved them as pdfs which are stored on Google docs - click on the link to get the pdf. I could not figure out how to embed the pdfs in blogger. Feel free to use the patterns if you want. Please do not post the patterns themselves on your website, but you are welcome to link back to this blog. And you are welcome to make as many houses as you want from these patterns.

Jack's House Pattern with measurements:
Click on above link to get pdf file to print

Jack's House Pattern - blank so you can shrink or enlarge it as you wish:
Click on above link to get pdf you can print.


Jack's House Pattern with Windows and Extension locations sketched in:
Click on this link for printable pdf pattern


Click on above like to get printable pdf pattern.



I hope this works.

I am busy making invitations to my November house-making party and selling the last few Halloween houses so I haven't made the last 3 Halloween houses  with this pattern yet. I will get to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment